With 46 successful years of business behind us, we are currently enjoying the most exciting of times. We invite you to become a part of the Broderick’s success story. Email your CV to us – firstname.lastname@example.org
VENDING MACHINE MERCHANDISERS: MANCHESTER/ STANSTED AIRPORT/ LIVERPOOL/ HALIFAX
Required to clean and fill hot & cold drink and snack vending machines in busy environments for high profile clients. Permanent, Full-Time guaranteed, Contracted 40 hour week (Monday – Friday) Good rate of pay + performance related bonus. Company van provided for Business Use.
We are searching for exceptional individuals who strive to achieve excellence and wish to join our dedicated team of customer focused operators who take pride in their work and have high personal standards. You need to be organised, proactive, dedicated and have the ability to work to a schedule with minimum supervision. You will be responsible for cleaning and filling hot & cold drink and snack machines to the highest standards; ordering and managing stock to maximise sales. Clean driving licence required. Experience preferred but not essential . The job offers: Comprehensive training; a competitive rate of pay plus performance related bonus, company van and full uniform. You will be working for an expanding long established family company who has attained awards within the industry for customer service; innovation and training. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
TECHNICAL ENGINEER (With IT skills): LIVERPOOL / LONDON HEATHROW / ESSEX / DERBY
Well-established, family-run Company, seeks an experienced Vending Engineer to join the team covering London, Essex area.
With no two days the same, we are looking for the right person who is pro-active, flexible, has great communication skills and who is willing to go that extra mile to promote our great customer service.
- Attend machine breakdowns
- Clear service calls, notifying both the client whilst on site and the office
- Complete job sheets for any chargeable work
- Carry out site surveys and machine installations
- Monthly water filter exchanges
- Maintain a well-organised stock of spare parts on the vehicle
- Maintain a clean vehicle
- Deliver stock to customers
- Assist in the warehouse when required
- Fill, clean and sanitise machines when required
- Assist with installations
- Liaise with Technical support
- Previous engineering experience gained within the vending field is ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of dealing with coin mechanisms and the following manufacturers machines; Crane, N&W, Coffetek, Azkoyen and Westomatic
- Fault finding, able to use electrical meters and plumb machines to mains water
- Be self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement – Have a full, clean UK driving license
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- Have a good level of Maths and English
- Take pride in your appearance and look sharp on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
- Vending Engineer: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Full UK driving license
BARISTAS; MANCHESTER AIRPORT T2
37.5 hours per week – £7.20 – £8.00 (OTE)
(Part time hours may be available)
Since 2008 Broderick’s have been an integral part of Manchester Airport’s Terminal 2, winning the Manchester Airport Caterer of the Year in 2014, 2015 and again this year. We are currently looking to expand our fast paced, energetic team further with full time Barista’s.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Barista’s who are comfortable working within a fast paced environment and who know the difference between a Latte and a Flat White.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, helping to ensure that as a team we continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will have a number of skills including;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry is desirable
Parking is paid for and for those starting prior to 5am, a taxi allowance will be given. Employees enjoy Airport discount across ours and other units within Terminal 2.
This role will involve weekend working with shift patterns typically set to work 5 out of 7 days. Start times will vary between 3am and 1pm and finish times will vary between 11am and 10pm.
As this role is based at Manchester Airport, the successful candidate will need to be provided with a security pass. This involves being able to provide address and work history to cover the last five years. You will also require a DBS Check (previously CRB check).
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com