Vending jobs like no others
New year, new roles, new rewards!
Do you enjoy being recognised and appreciated for all the hard work you put in on a day-to-day basis? Is this something that you are missing in your current role? Look no further, here at Broderick’s we have fantastic opportunities for various roles across the UK.
We are a family business with over 52 years of experience in vending and coffee products. We are looking for flexible and proactive people who really want to make a difference and feel recognised as part of a well-established and growing company. We offer stability, long-term careers and job satisfaction. Our motto: get the job done well!
Here are some of our vacancies. Get in touch and send your CV for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Retails Merchandisers
Our Merchandisers are the face of the business, so we strive for reliability and customer-focused personalities that enjoy the varied day to day activities in this rewarding role. Your initiative to drive sales and will to take on responsibilities to provide the best service are essential. You look after our customers, we will look after you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring machines are cleaned, replenished and maintained to the highest standard
- Ownership of your route, managing your own time and machines, following set planograms
- Using IT equipment to record data and update the media
- Introducing and launching new product lines with classic favourites.
- Getting involved with first time fault fix and escalating more complex technical faults to our Helpdesk
- Get to know the customers and meet their needs even before they ask
- Challenge your skills and drive the changes to increase the revenue generation of your own routes
For this position, we are now recruiting in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leicester, Stansted, Corby… and more. Different shifts available. Competitive pay. Do you want to know more? Get in touch at email@example.com
Field Service / Vending Engineers
- Respond to machine failures within agreed SLA
- Be competent to train staff on DIY sites showing them the operational features of the equipment/machines once installed
- Communicate with the Service Desk on ensuring the completion of calls and update the in house system working towards a first time resolution
- Support with site surveys and machine installations when applicable
- Provide cover to other areas as required by service desk to cover for holiday/sickness
For this position, we are now recruiting in Manchester, Leeds, Doncaster, Newcastle, Milton Keynes… and more. Availability to work weekends and some bank holidays.
We offer competitive pay, bonus scheme and company car. Do you want to know more? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org